Tuesday, December 29, 2009

frost!

Here's another I've fiddled with here and there. Meh, I think that I lost most of the composition at one point, so here it is I'm done.

Its abstract as shit. the howling woman warrior symbolizes my hatred for everyone in the world named Jared, the red is pasta sauce showing my distain for italian Ristainos and Lucas everywhere. The green ogre is Tony's grinch. The snowy setting depicts the heartless, chilling Carter-esque philosophy.



Can you guess the medium? ITS DIGITAL YOU IDIOT!

Also! Download these pdfs here and learn something!
http://onanimation.com/?p=2119

4 comments:

  1. you know what i love best about you mike? your hatred!!!
    i like the texture you have added in it since the last time i saw you play with it. i think the composition is still strong and as always your figures have great motion.

    need more feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop with your pretentious "messages"! Art doesn't always have to "mean something". You must like all that splattery stuff at the MOMA that confuses and scares me.

    Nice colors, I dig the bandages. Looks like there's some cool stuff in that link too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I leave for a couple of weeks and mike takes over the blog.
    This reminds me of a girl I know.
    lovers.
    warms my heart, really.

    anyway, this one is great! I love the ogre's pose, wish I could see his face, even slighlty. I also love that you post all your violent stuff here.
    explain the dogmas of a Carter-esque philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you forgot to put something in that white space on the right.

    i think you could fit at least 400 characters there.

    ReplyDelete