Monday, January 25, 2010

yakkin it up!

Here is a random sketch that I liked of a monster for no reason other than fun:



And here is a sketch from a story that I’ve been formulating in my mind about human vs machine decision making. Here I am just playing around with future worlds. I think that it’s a bit odd to think that humans will be comfortable living in big cold shell-like ships. I think that would last for about ten seconds and then people would start dreaming about the sun and plants and earth tones, comforting things. Why wouldn’t we expect a future world to be more comfortable than the one that we are living in now? Anyways, it needs work, and I’ll do some more iterations, most likely after the robot story.


4 comments:

  1. What kind of future is that!?!? Where are the atomic super monkeys!? I'm interested to see where this next story piece goes. Cool musculature on the monster too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the future one. I agree, I think a more...bio-punk future is in store for us. I think that sooner or later we'll begin to see biology as just another building material. nice colors one this one. Just enough blue. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the future thing. i've been seeing that guy and his bug in other posts you've been doing. what's the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketchy monster - turing pest?

    ReplyDelete